Sunday, March 1, 2009

Blog Purpose

I have always enjoyed talking to collectors at shows, galleries and my studio. Discussing art with fellow artists is another highlight from art clubs and paint outs. Well, I thought I would start blogging in hopes of sharing my thoughts, past experiences and hopefully educate from time to time. I'll leave the selling of my work to my galleries and website and focus my efforts here on the art process, personal insights and hopefully evoking interaction from your post comments. Let's see what comes of it.

2 comments:

  1. Brent,

    So delighted to see you have started a blog!!!! I have been a big fan of yours for several years. I just missed one of your demos at the Greenhouse Gallery in San Antonio a couple of years ago. It is fascinating to hear about your painting process.

    You can be certain I will check back often.

    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogosphere, Brent! Glad to see you here. Just subscribed to your posts.

    ReplyDelete